Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Back for Good

So, arrived back in Manchester yesterday afternoon and barely had time to unpack before I was out for cocktails with DD Aaah it was nice to get back to normal.

Feeling pretty good health-wise but still not very strong. Hopefully though will build myself up over the next week or two so that I can return to work before too long - perhaps even before my current sick note runs out. I'll keep you posted.

Having my new bedroom furniture delivered today so won't be put and about much today. That's all. Except to say that Callum, one of my builders, has injured himself so it may be some time before I get things finished in the flat. Will phone him today to find out what the position is. That really is all. J x Except to say, thank you for the lovely cards Andrea and Donna. You're both very sweet.

No comments: