Saturday, July 19, 2008

Its Been Ages

So sorry for that dear readers. Its been another busy week. My application form for the Liverpool/Warrington jobs has gone and has been received by the appropriate person (good job I checked though because she hadn't received it first time). The closing date is 01/08 and the applications are being sifted week commencing 04/08 and interviews are week commencing 18/08. The closing date for the Manchester job is 29/08 so I don't need to fill that in until I know one way or the other on the Liverpool one. Its a bit annoying because Liverpool has the job I want whereas Manchester has the location. Having said that, the Manchester job is quite attractive and I'm sure would provide plenty of challenges.

Saw Karen this week as she was in town on Wednesday. It was great to see her and we got drunk in Panacea (where else?) before she caught her train to Nottingham. It was like she'd never been away (wait a minute, it was me that went away wasn't it!).

Out to the Hilton last night with DD and others to celebrate a promotion. Had one more VM than I'd intended. No harm done though except I can't remember whether or not I phoned Sarah to discuss her staying next week so I'll have to phone her today and apologise if we've already had the conversation!

Builder has been on site 3 days this week and not done all that he should have. Don't know what I'm going to do about this. I suppose if he keeps attending then we'll carry on with him but if he disappears again then he can forget it (I know, I've said it before). We'll see. That's all. J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

I think you and Ms DD are turning into alcofrolics - and yes I'm envious..
Nanny x