Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy Week

But no builder. Sadly. That's his lot now though. I've been more than fair and he can now go and whistle for the rest of his money. Now begins the search for an alternate builder. God its depressing.

Can't remember what else is news. Oh yes, am filling in another promotion application. This time for a job in Liverpool (or Warrington). Would prefer the latter but don't think I'm able to choose. We'll see. I'll let you all know how I get on. Hopefully will at least get an interview this time. They've also advertised my boss's job. But the closing date for applications for his job is later than the interview dates for the Liverpool job. I think if they offer the Liverpool one I'll have to take it as there's no guarantee I'd get the Manchester one. Shame they didn't come about the other way round really. Hey ho. Wish me luck. That's all. J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Can't you apply for both?
Nanny x