Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm Back!

Happy Xmas and Merry New Year to all of you that I didn't get to see before I left or the wilds of Wales. Had a good Xmas chez the folks but its also good to be back in the land of black pudding and civilisation. Hope you all had a good time too. We're coming up to the end of the Cranford voting so I'm open to offers on what you'd like to see me poll on next. Actually, I might do it on the Xmas Dr Who - wasn't it pants? Miss DD has a full itinerary lined up for me from tomorrow so watch this space since I'm sure my leisure time between now and going back to work will be jam packed! That's all. J x

2 comments:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

I suppose it is easier for you to keep track of things with this voting button thingy but you're pants at telling us results - remember last year's competition for the best Christmas quote? Who actually won it and for which charity?

Still, it is most entertaining and I think you should definitely think up little surveys for us - who knows, we might actually influence the people who provide our entertainment. OK - probably getting carried away there.

So glad you had a festive time in Wales. You'll be relieved to learn that Mrs T (she who must be obeyed) has returned to Scotland where she has been repotted. Now that she has a weight-bearing plaster cast, she is currently doing a spirited impression of a one-legged drunk. AND her old plaster cast (adorned with a potty - oops spotty - dog) has been hung in the hall of fame in the plaster department of the local hospital.

It was upsetting to lose my house elf (thank God she couldn't stand up to see the dust on the mantlepiece) but I think she will be visiting us again some time soon. She has been having some trouble trying to get on to the blog which explains her silence on the subject of accidents, etc.

Hope you all had a peaceful Christmas in blogland.

Love to all
Nanny xx

fig said...

Doctor Who was indeed pants.