Saturday, December 08, 2007

To Them That Have Shall Be Given...

...lots of lovely things. Armani phoned me up yesterday and invited me to visit their shop this week and they'll give me 30% off everything. 30%. Everything. Armani. Child and sweetshop are the words that spring to mind. Rest assured I will indeed be paying them a visit (not that I'm promising to buy anything!).

Helpline Xmas do was fun last night. Lots of enthusiasm for setting up a LGBT book group (not that I'll be ignoring my regular - first & best - book group). Out in the Village afterwards. Got home about 0100. The latest I've been for ages & ages. Also got told that I looked "dazzling". And that's the first time that's ever happened!

Doing my second helpline "listening in" session tonight with Jeff. Looking forward to it and hoping we have more calls than my first session (nil!).

Next weekend I'm off to London/Brighton to stay with the lovely lovely Figgy to see Lord of the Rings The Musical. Can only stay the Saturday night though as too much work on at the mo. That's all. J x

No comments: