Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What a Lovely Surprise

Linda sweetie, thanks for the lovely card and note. It brought a smile to my face (in a good, nostalgic kind of way). I too am sorry that I had to miss the "Death of Crawley" party but I'm definitely up for a get together in the New Year. And I'd love to see both you and Sue P at some point even if there isn't an official get together. I'd meant to write to Sue to thank her for the lovely cards she sent me while I was ill but she hadn't included her address. I badgered Karen for the address and when she sent it to me I promptly deleted the text! I didn't have the nerve to tell her I'd done it and so never got to write to Sue. When you see her/talk to her next tell her I'm sorry and that I'l apologise in person when I see her. And also thank her for the cards for me because they really meant a lot.

Did Andrew George make it to the party? Any change? And Ms Johnson, given that you've mentioned how successful she is I'm guessing there's been no change there...! Talk soon honey. J x

No comments: