Friday, November 02, 2007

Elizabeth

Went tonight to see the above with Sara. I really enjoyed it, Sara less so. I think she was bothered by the whole historical accuracy thing. I, on the other hand, think that Elizabeth probably did have a Joan of Arc outfit in her wardrobe just waiting for the appropriaye occasion (ooh, I don't know, lets say the arrival of the Spanish Armada). She looked dead good in it too. In fact she looked dead good in her all her costumes which were just sumptuous. Need to get a book now to read all about it and what actually happened. Other than that a quiet week (apart from the 13 hours in Bristol). Got helpline training tomorrow which will be fun. Probably go for a drink afterwards. Cleaning and ironing on Sunday - got to make a start as Aged P's visiting mid-December. Also mother wants to go and see Hairspray whilst we're in London to see the Terracotta Army. Michael Ball in a dress? You won't get any arguments from me. That's all. J x

No comments: