Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Count

(No, not Dracula - although I understand that Mel Brooks' musical version of Young Frankenstein is due to open on Broadway soon - worth the trip to New York just to see that I expect). But its just over a week since I launched that counter thing on this blog and during that time there have been 186 visits! Obviously some of those are me and some will be repeat viewings by my regulars but I'm fairly chuffed with the number anyway and so you'l be pleased to know that I intend carrying on with the blog. That's all. J x

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Hi Sweetie,
Long time no comment...sorry.
I'm just back from a fab trip to New York, (and oh that bona exchange rate...whoosh!).
Saw a preview of Young Frankenstein, terrific fun but not quite as glorious as The Producers.
Also saw the new Kander & Ebb show, "Curtains" with David Hyde Pierce from "Frasier". A little dated, but worth a vada, good score and David H-P is adorable.
Visited Soho House NY and it makes the one in London look like a Wetherspoons! Oh the glamour, the style, the opulence, the discreet but friendly service. Almost ruined by the sight of Piers Morgan sitting at the bar...but we shall draw a veil over that particular aberration!
Lots of love to you (and the lovely Fig if you're reading this,
Big kisses
Katrina xxx