Sunday, November 11, 2007

Helpline

Yesterday was the last day of the training. Next up are the "live sesions". 3 sessions of just listening in to one of the mentors taking calls and then 6 sesions of being listened into by a mentor. The last training day was as good as ever and we all went to Canal Street afterwards. It ended up with just me Mark & Paul at the end (is this a trend emerging?). Mark has given me a copy of he Ethel Merman Disco Album which I'm looking forwad to listening to enormously. Will probably meet up with Paul for coffee in the week as he works just round the corner from me.

Hectic week ahead as ever but the following week is even more hectic as have 2 days in Solihull (I know) on business and then 2 days in Birmingham for opera - Il Trovatore ad Cinderella. Know nothing about the latter so it should be interesting. And since its WNO you're pretty much guaranteed that it will be good.

That's all. J x

No comments: