Sunday, November 04, 2007

The Weekend

Helpline training yesterday - excellent as ever. Went for a drink with a couple of the guys afterwards which was fun. Have to get on with the cleaning now as Denise is coming round later to browse my extensive collection of Xmas decorations as she wants to borrow some. Will find out if she's bought our tickets for NYE. Spoke to the Aged Ps this morning and will be trying to book for Hairspray when we go to London to see the Terracotta Army in London in January. God only knows what my father will make of it! Sounds like we will also be making a trip to Venice next year en famille with my Aunt & Uncle. That should be fab. Then making some soup this afternoon I hope followed by watching the recording of Britz I made in the week since the world and his wife is telling me it was fantastic. That's all. J x

No comments: