Friday, April 06, 2007

Happy Easter

The sun is out. I went to the gym last night. I'm going to B & Q this morning. Denise is back. Are all these events connected? Who knows but I know I'm feeling good.

Got a packed long weekend of gardening, garden centres, DIY stores, gym, drinks, cinema. Who could ask for more?

Managed to make it to the Book Group on Monday (the first time for over a year). We met at Chez Gerard (phew, they do soup and ice cream). It was nice to see evryone after so long. The next meeting is down to me to arrange and since we're doing The Devil Wears Prada its fitting that the meal should be at Harvey Nicks! I enjoyed the film but we'll see what the book is like. Can't be worse than Penelope bloody Lively and Moon Tiger though.

Is everyone watching the Apprentice? Personally I can't stand Alan Sugar but its worth putting up with his over inflated ego just to see what a bunch of tossers there are on the programme. Honestly I have to hide behind a cushion at times because they are just so awful. I want to take a knife and stab each and every one of them. Repeatedly. And slowly. And as you all know I'm not a violent person...

Off to London next Thursday (with the Aged Ones - mother's foot not too bad at the moment - now she's remembered that painkillers actually help with pain - and father's broken rib is easing)and then to Brighton on Saturday to stay with John. Looking forward to it.

And that's all the news for now I think. Will post again over the hols if I think of anything else. J x

No comments: