Friday, March 31, 2006

Sick as a Dog

1730 Quite late posting today as its been a long day. The tube is finally in my stomach and, as Caroline promised, I can't remember a thing. Following the procedure I badgered the staff nurse in charge to let me have something to eat. She was reluctant but eventually gave in. I had a Mars bar and was promptly sick. That'll learn me. Also learned today that because I'm only away for one full day before I come back in that they will try and reserve this bed to keep it free for Sunday. This is good news as it's a corner position with dual aspect windows. Aged Ps due around 1830 so will post again after that.. J x

2 comments:

fig said...

Of course you were sick ... shoving a mars bar down yer tube will make anyone ill ... ask Marianne Faithfull ...

newcastlewench said...

Aha! This is proof that your system has been messed with. The human body is naturally unable to let go of chocolate in any form, it is designed to hoard it. If your bod is willingly giving it up, then blame it on the mad scientists in white coats and their freaky procedures.
When you finally escape from them, you must (a) alert the Guardian, and (b) buy shares in Thorntons/Guylian/Terrys.