Sunday, June 24, 2012

Night Out

So it was off to Number One First Street tonight for Manchester Lines.  Can't say I was a big fan.  Performers were great and it was a great idea but it wasn't written terribly well I felt.  Bryn and Michelle seemed to agree with me whereas Denise and Lesley disagreed.  Hey ho, I like what I like.

Then off to (a quiet) Felicinis for food.  Nice in the way that Felicinis is nice.  Off to B&M's tomorrow night to discuss New York.

Bryn seems to be doing OK but he has a lung biopsy due in two weeks or so.  We need to wait and see the outcome from that before we make any firm plans though.  He seems a lot better than he was (see earlier blog) but he is on quite a high steroid dose at the moment.  Finger's crossed its an easily treatable thing.  He must be really scared though.  I know I would be.  I'll let you know more when I do.  That's all.  J x

No comments: