Friday, June 29, 2012

Busy & Important...

... well busy anyway.  In London yesterday for "Unlocking the SCS" which pretty much convinced me that I don't want to be in the SCS!  I don't think that was the idea though.   Left the house at 0530 in the morning and didn't get home until 2145.  Bloody nightmare public transport.  Lifts out, trains delayed and seat reservations cancelled... God!  And then off to Manchester Metropolitan University (new building) today to sort out this bloody accreditation thing.  To be honest though I feel like I'm making some real progress which is pleasing.  Hopefully others will agree (but what's the chances of that?).  Will be back down to London to present my findings to the great and the good on 18/07.  Which means they need my "paper" by 11/07 which means not much time at all.... oh its all a bloody treadmill.

Anyway, a weekend off this weekend and out for a curry with DD & friends tomorrow night.  Hurrah.  Also, have Italy in the sweep at work so reckon I'm in line for some dosh anyway... That's all for now.  J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

E viva Espana...so no dinero, dear. Is your paper going to advocate more staff who actually know what they are doing? And are you training people to go for the jugular of the non-doms and all their greedy ilk? Not that I am in any way prejudiced....