Monday, October 26, 2009

Forgot to mention...

...that I also went to see the Matthew Bourne Dorian Gray. I really enjoyed it. The music and the sets were amazing and most of the dancing consisted of very attractive boys in their underwear running around the stage and having sex with each other. And there's a disco ball that has to be seen to be believed! What's not to like? As it was the Manchester premiere there was also a post-show Q & A session with La Bourne himself which was good too. He kept saying that everything we had seen on the stage came direct from the novel. What? Even the back room scene? Have now ordered the novel from Amazon to check...

Just dropped DD off at work. She's doing mornings to see how she copes being in work on crutches. Since I'm on a training course all week I'll be able to drop her off but she'll need to find her own lift back into town. We'll see how it goes. I'm off to develop myself into a confident manager (apparently) so that's all for now. J x

No comments: