Saturday, October 03, 2009

First Week Back

Well its been a long and tiring week. I did manage to squeeze in one short day (in line with my Performance Agreement) but overall I did too many hours. Hey ho, I had a lot to catch up on and I managed to catch up on some of it. I'll have a quiet weekend this weekend to make sure I recover my strength. In any case its good to be out of hospital and back in work. Still no word yet on when I need to go back.

Not really got any other news on account of not having done anything else. Hopefully something exciting will happen this weekend (I'm meeting DD for a coffee at some point so that's quite exciting) and I'll be able to report on it! That's all. J x

1 comment:

M said...

Hi J,
Thank you for celebrating my birthday with us. Sorry about the Market Restaurant - bad choice!! Glad you are feeling better - DD says you are due check up on 14 Dec - doesn't sound like gall op is in the too near future!! Would be nice to get all your hospital stays over in this year!
Had very quiet weekend - no cocktails or weddings!! Lots of painting - opened second can of paint for hall, stairs and landing, spent 6 hours painting then last night realised second can was silk and not matt finish. I sat on top stair and wept!!poor B got brunt of my frustration. Anyway, we both painted over it again today, so no big deal really when I watched the news and saw women crying after their homes were swept away in mudslide.Sorry, this is your blog - should all be about you!
Anyway, have a good week and don't work too hard. See you soon x