Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Still Not Mended

But that means I get to sit at lots of other desks and interact with different people so its not all bad. Although it is a pain having to go back to my desk when I forget the stapler and stuff. Anyway, off to London tomorrow so hopefully it will be fully functioning when I get back.

Car had its MOT today. £300. Not too bad when you consider its age and that price included a revamp of the air con and a new tyre.

Invite to go to Liverpool (City of Culture?) on Friday with Ms DD & gang but too busy and am off to Birmingham on Saturday and meeting Mark now on Friday evening anyway. Still want to go and see the Klimt though. I see that the Pool is copying Manchester (it was ever thus) by having a "parade" of that stupid lamb banana thing in mockery of our Cow Parade (which was ace). Even Bath are getting in on the act with a Boar Parade. Where Manchester leads...

Get my feedback on my application on Thursday (if you remember I "negotiated" myself some) so I may let you know what was said depending, obviously, on what was said. Also been roped into interviewing people (its supposed to be the other way round!) on Friday now. Its not as if I haven't already got enough to do but when one's Business Unit Head asks one can only say yes! Actually, I don't mind really coz its quite fun plus good practice for when I am on the other side. That's all. J x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

intend to go to klimy myself next week can you have a day off work?