Thursday, June 12, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

God, I'm never out of the office it seems. Still, really enjoying it at the moment. Checking the Job Adverts at least 3 times a day! I will get promoted, I will get promoted....

Spoke to Mrs T this week and she's making a pilgrimage to Manchester soon but as ever everyone wants to see her. I've been relegated to a week night. What's that all about? Also getting rather excited about all the fab pantos that the Figlet and I can go to at Xmas (Barrowman in Birmingham, Luft in The Wizard of Oz - I know! - and Mary Poppins).

There's a programme on TV at the moment about the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition and there's a picture of 2 of Figlet and mine's friends in the exhibition this year. How exciting! That's all. J x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very exciting I'm going week after next so pray tell the name and room...did you agree with the prize going to the egg. I find the vid quite disturbing

Jonathan said...

Who knows. Its 2 blokes in a room with a sea view. They're called Tony & Alasdair and I think that's what the painting's called too. I absolutely adore the egg. Its one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I must admit to being a bit of a Koons fan though... When are you taking me for coffee anyway Ms Lil? J x P.S. It was a naked woman. What's to like?

NannyOggandGreebo said...

The egg is gorgeous and I wish I could afford it.
Nanny

Anonymous said...

Hmm sounds like a very casual acquaintance.

Yeah thought you'd say that ...though personally I think its a shame you cannot enjoy the physical beauty of half the human race personally I love both.

Oh good egg we all love it. I also love lauren Laverne shes so cute and bright.

Sorry bebs been absurdly busy no time to think...can we try next week?

Jonathan said...

Yes please, next week. I'm in London on Wednesday though. J x

Anonymous said...

Well that leaves friday ..shall we try for that? warning you I've bust my hamstring so a little spasi I'm aftaid.

Can we go to carluccio's/