Friday, May 30, 2008

Nothing Changes

So it was all the usual crap with John. I really won't bore you with it here. Suffice to say that we're not speaking (again)! Went to see Sex and the City though and really enjoyed that. Going again Sunday with Michelle. In the meantime its back to the usual routine. Meeting DD for drinks this evening at Panacea, out on Canal Street on Saturday and then back to work on Monday and will find out sometime next week whether I'm to be interviewed for the job or not. Also whether my builder will ever turn up again! I have to say though that even though its not finished yet I'm looking forward to spending some time in the flat on my own. Have treated myself to Grand Theft Auto for the PS3 so will probably be spending a chunk of the weekend on that. Also next week should be meeting up with Newcastlewench who is breezing into town for something probably top secret and very important. Wil be good to see her as she will be brimful of news and I haven't sen her for ages. That's all. J x

2 comments:

fig said...

... Heavenly Sword News... I met a chap last night who worked on the character development for the game! He told me that there was meant to be a lot more 'shoot and follow' action but that the development team ran out of time... er ... that's it. Oh. When I heard that last night I was SO excited ... having written it down it seems a bit rubbish. C'est La Vie.

Nanny Goat!

Jonathan said...

Nanny Goat too. Not rubbish at all. Well done on extracting the information. Did you have to hold down L1 to get it? J x P.S. And what the fuck is Elizabeth doing in Dr Who? Dead good episode though. P.P.S. And how did the meeting occur? Was he cute? Or a complete nerd? I think we should be told...