Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fingers Crossed...

... we might be getting there with the flat. They're back tomorrow morning until lunchtime by which time I should have 2 functioning bathrooms (with doors). A working heating and hot water system. Carpets in the bedrooms and most of a living room floor. Lighting is all ready to go and I think the telly and stuff may work. All that should be outstanding then is a wardrobe and a bookcase and the fiddly bits that just make life that much easier. As I say, fingers crossed. That's all. J x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent and where is my e-mail for to punch a taunting bird - and yes callum and danny did work with living quarters at the dentists at alderley edge and were they surprised your project overran ...not at all

Jonathan said...

Now you tell me. Have turned up on site (as we're referring to my apartment) this morning and the f***ing builder isn't here again. The last thing he said to me yesterday was "see you tomorrow" and yet he must have known full well that he wouldn't. I am virtually speechless with anger... Got to go to Christies in a minute so I need to calm down. Will blog again once I'm back. Incidentally, to find out about our meetings go to www.bokdiaries.blogspot.com. That's all. J x

Jonathan said...

P.S. Fab picture of Sam on your blog...