Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Its "Just" Fashion

Had a shitty day. Saw Frances this morning (speech therapist). She's signed me of because there's nothing more she can do for me. At least its one less appointment to keep but it does mean that I'll never chew again... Afternoon was spent in a dreary meeting that decided nothing and which doesn't make any difference in the scheme of things anyway. Pointless. Still, at least there were enough chairs (if no Jane Murray - where were you my dear?). And I got to sit next to the rather delicious Dan.

It all perked up after work when I met DD for a coupe of VMs and then off to HN for the fashion show. Which was really good. Some top fashion and some top totty. But My God. The women in the audience. Quelle horreur. Still I needed some Clinique and got the £30 back that we'd spent on the tickets. Result!

That's all. J x

3 comments:

Darth Vader said...

Meeting sounds typical of my day (though sadly no one matching the description of delicious Dan which is a failing I shall address with our HR team) but sorry to hear about the morning. Have a hatred of speech therapists myself after some perfectly pleasant old guy stopped me in the street to ask for directions years ago and then promptly told me he was a speech therapist and that I would never get a job with my lisp and I had better do something about it! I'll dislike yours on your behalf free and on the house.

Still I think you could consider a change of career into interior design should your flat refurb be a success as you definitely have got my (rather old fashioned and drab) taste down to a T with the lamp you suggested. Shall be visting B&Q this weekend...

Glad the day landed on a high note. Where would we be without harvey Nicks???? Cloud 23??

x

Jonathan said...

I wasn't havng a shitty day becue of Frances. I like Frances. It was just a shitty day generally. Just thought I'd clear that up. That's all. J x

Jonathan said...

I must start proof reading these things before I press "publish". I always seem to have a spelling mistake (generally because I've miss hit a key rather than I can't spell). Obviously the word above should be "because". That's all. J x