Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Blogging Live From a Bar Near You

Have just called into a very quiet Gorilla for a martini on my way home from a productive shift on the helpline which followed a productive meeting in Wythenshawe discussing Macmillan matters...

But The Ritz has just emptied over the road and now the streets are swamped with tattooed thugs. And not the attractive sort either :-) No idea who was playing...

In between the productive stuff I met Denise and Stuart at Restaurant Bar & Grill for free drinks and canapés. Honestly it was like my party all over again except the drinks were beer, wine and prosecco and the canapés weren't a patch on Michele's - even though I did rather enjoy the cream cheese in Parmesan baskets. They'd really pushed the boat out though and provided loads of food and drink. Respect to RB&G.

Unable to post photos from my phone but will endeavour to do so when I get home. J x

No comments: