Monday, May 07, 2012

Home Once More

So made the journey down to Swansea today. Roads were pretty clear and it didn't rain much at all (apart from just outside Bridgend - which is pretty normal!). Ma & Pa seem OK. Mum is a bit wobbly and craving beetroot but otherwise OK. And Dad hasn't coughed at all yet which is good. Have various doctor/hospital trips to make with them this week and then back up to Manchester on Saturday. Hopefully going to see City play on Sunday - the deciding match - but having dangled a ticket in front of my face DD is now having second thoughts... Never mind, I'll watch on telly anyway. Will be great for them to win the league. Everyone else is OK as far as I can tell. So its all looking good at the moment. Have my hernia consultation on 18/05 and following my conversation with Pat the nurse over dinner on Friday (at the very lovely Maggie & Paul's - the soup, nettle and wild garlic, was to die for and there is now some sat in my freezer, yum) it looks as though it isn't my stomach poking out but rather my liver which is a little more worrying although I'm not sure why. Anyway, we'll see what the doctor says. That's all. J x

1 comment:

fig said...

You don't know why your liver is poking out?

Hello Mr Martini.