Friday, May 11, 2012

Beautiful Day

... so everyone is feeling better. Have been to the local botanic gardens this afternoon which are just lovely. Mother, of course, had to pass comment on the fact that whilst it may all look lovely now it wouldn't look so good once all the plants were dead! Honestly, that woman's glass is never half full. Tried inflating my tyres using Dad's tyre-inflator-machine-thingy but that seems to be broken so I'll have to do it in the garage on my way home as my tyres are looking a little saggy! Also went to a garden centre this morning - Wyevale - which was actually rather nice. Lots of Union Jack stuff around though but not any bunting. Anyone got any idea of where I can lay my hands on some Union Jack bunting ready for the jubilee weekend? Looks like the Aged Ps may be coming to Manchester for that weekend too all being well. Home tomorrow and then, hopefully, football on Sunday. That's all for now. J x

No comments: