Sunday, December 26, 2010

Nightmare

Its happened again. Bloody cricket. Where does it come from and why does it go on so long? Endless days of people throwing balls at other people. Anyway, so once again I am being left to my own devices so that the Ageds, despite seeing what happened this morning and knowing the outcome, watch the "cricket highlights" (a contradiction in terms if ever there was one - like "sports personality" (thank you Dawn & Jennifer)). So I'm spending time with you, dear readers, again.

No other news really. Looks like the weather is going to improve over the next couple of days so we may get a trip out to the National Botanic Gardens if I'm really lucky. Sounds as though the Ageds don't want to go to Portugal this year so I'm a bit torn. Do I go on my own or do I use the money to go somewhere else? Its the week following the wedding so, given the huge numbers of days off arising from Easter & the nuptials, it might be better to go away at another time. I'd like to go back to Valencia and try and see an opera at the same time. However, having watched the "Best Operas of 2010" on telly this morning I learn that Barcelona has the biggest (and best?) opera house in the whole of Spain so it might be good to go there too. We'll see. That's all for now. Hope you're all still enjoying it all. J x

No comments: