Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter, Schmeaster


Off to Swansea for the hols. Aged Ps delighted at the prospect of (yet) another trip to the National Botanical Garden of Wales (its their own fault really as they bought me the membership for Xmas). Will also be visiting a garden centre (I have some ideas for my terrace) and other bonding family activities. Back on Monday for another 4 day week in Warrington. Discovered today that I have arranged a Team Meeting for Tuesday when there's only me and one other team member in. Oh the joys of being in charge and completely lacking in organisational skills. The poor team member is just going to have to sit there and listen to me drone on about the BBS (ask a current member of HMRC if you don't know what this is) and then devise a solution all on his own for how we address the over 18 month old cases problem! He wasn't in today and so won't find all this out until Monday. Poor sod. That's all. J x

5 comments:

Jonathan said...

P.S. Thanks to Nanny for the image... J x

Anonymous said...

At last an image can we have one every time now?

Who knows we may get videos yet

Jonathan said...

Oh well excuse me for compiling what is clearly an unsatisfactory blog...

Unknown said...

Have a great time with aged P's and give them our love.
I have seen my first swallow this morning! What a fab morning here in the Borders clear and sunny.
As far as the organisational skills are concerned do you not manage your meetings electronically which allows you to check who is in or out etc? (pep speech over)
lots of love the T's xxxx

Jonathan said...

Oh if only Warrington were so advanced as to have discovered Outlook...! J x