Saturday, August 09, 2008

No News

They didn't sift the application forms last week after all. No idea why. So they're doing it next week which means there probably won't be a lot of notice for any interviews. On the grapevine I hear that there have been 12 applications (no idea whether any level transfers) so I'm not holding my breath. Have already started filling out the next one...!

Book club was good on Thursday. 8 people turned up which was a record for the group this year. Shame the book was rubbish. Next meeting is in my flat - because we're doing Mockingbird and we'll be watching the DVD once we've discussed the book. Which means I need to get on with getting it finished. Which means I'm going to have to dump the builder. So it'll be changed locks this weekend and luckily Jane has the details of someone she has used who is really good and reliable. So fingers crossed...

Lots to do today and doing helpline and then out tonight so better get cracking... That's all. J x

No comments: