Sunday, March 09, 2014

Lovely Day

Sunshine. Always does one good to see some sun. Shining a light into those dark corners and illuminating things (such as an heterosexual past apparently) that one had tried to put behind one - but your dark secrets always find you out..... :-) Only joking Jane, good to have you aboard the Lewis Cancer Support Wagon, feel free to make as many or as few contributions as you like!

I'm pleased to report that the antibiotics seem to be doing the trick (yes, I'll make sure I finish the course) and my chest infection feels a little less chesty and a little less infection-y..... Still taking it easy though as instructed by the Carer in Chief.

Watched all 3 episodes last night of 37 Days. What a superb programme. Absolutely fascinating. No idea why I've become a bit of a WW1 fanatic of late but the BBC seems to have done a great job in bringing together a disparate suite of programmes in various formats looking at the whole thing from diverse viewpoints. Well done Auntie Beeb, I say.

Dad seems to be doing OK back in Wales and, all things being equal - such as a clean bill of health and permission granted to travel, I shall pop down to see him next weekend.

That's all. J x

No comments: