Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Clinic Feedback

So turns out the reason I'm feeling so rotten is that I have a chest infection and thrush in my mouth and throat.  So I'm on a 7 day course of antibiotics, 7 day course of anti-thrush medication, plus mouthwashes and other stuff.  And in the meantime I'm to stay on my current dose of steroids and stop the weaning process.  Looking forward this probably means my place on the drug trial will be in jeopardy but there's not a lot I can do about that. We need to clear up the infection. So in addition to taking the medication for 7 days I will also be taking it easy for the next 7 days and not getting out and about as much as I have of late.  May well allow me to catch up on some paperwork at home and some other clearing out I've been meaning to do for ages.

Saw Orlando last night at The Royal Exchange. Fabulous play. I urge you to go and see it if you get the chance.  I may well try and read the book now too. Suranne Jones is a really good actress but she was well supported by her fellow actors. And the writing was really good. I loved it.

That's all. J x

No comments: