Monday, August 06, 2012

So Much For My Good Feelings

Boyo didn't have it when it counted.  I'm sure he (and we) will all learn valuable lessons from this experience.

Just the 2 golds today (can't believe I'm writing that) both from siting down.  A bronze from the swinging around bars with big teeth.  I do like Beth though.  She's nice in a working-class way while all our rowers seem to be nice in an upper-class sort of way.  Can anyone tell me why we seemingly have no working-class rowers and no upper-class gymnasts?  Don't even get me started on women's fighting events...

Off to Cardiff tomorrow for Mum's scan.  She's very nervous but its not tomorrow she needs to be nervous about: tomorrow is just the process.  Its when we get the results (not known at this stage) that is the time for us to be nervous.  This argument has little effect though.

Anyway, fingers crossed everyone please.  I'll let you know how it all goes.  J x

No comments: