Monday, July 30, 2012

Nooooooooooooo

Well, that was bollocks.  Interestingly, my Big Book of Olympic Stuff informs me that Mexicans have won medals at diving on loads of occasions.  Who knew?  But frankly, give me a Cuban anytime.  Poor Tom.  At least they both fucked up the same dive rather than just one of them throwing it away.  Fingers crossed for the individual competition.  I didn't even particularly like their speedos.

Am now watching the gymnastic (men's) team final.  UK doing OK and gymnasts keep taking their shorts off and showing us their pants.  Which is nice.  It also seems that the Countryfile bloke (Matt Baker) knows a bit about gymnastics so I looked him up on Wikipedia and turns out he used to be a gymnast up until he got diagnosed with anaemia when he was 14.  So turns out he does know what he's talking about so I apologise unreservedly for my earlier comments.  UK are currently in  third place at the half way point.  The Ukrainians have the cutest team.  J x

1 comment:

fig said...

I should have read this post before I replied to the earlier one