Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Latest

Not much to report really. Work carries on apace. It was the closing date for various job applications on Friday (no, I haven't applied for anything) but I could soon have some new colleagues to work with which should be interesting. On the work front still, Gill has got (finally) a much deserved promotion which will see her working full time in Manchester which will be good for her (and good for me as it gives us more nights available to go to the cinema - yay). With that in mind we're off to see the new Muppet film this week. I love the Muppets.

No news from Mum. I've sorted out my leave to go home for the consultation and will try to fit in a trip to the National Botanic Gardens at the same time. Talking of gardens I really need to start thinking about what I want to do with the terrace this year. Its about time I made a serious effort... But we've all heard that before.

Jim came round for drinks and to watch a film last night which was fun. How he has time I've no idea because he's just involved in so much stuff. He's almost as busy as DD (who is in Guildford this weekend). How come all my friends are so busy and I just sit around? Opposites attract maybe?

Had two Valentines, thanks guys - you know who you are (and so do I!). :-) That's all. J x

No comments: