Friday, January 13, 2012

Mother Update V

She's Out!. Yes, Mrs L has made the long trek from Morriston to Sketty and is currently ensconced on the sofa at Chez Lewis catching up on recorded episodes of Flog It, Bargain Hunt and Pointless. I, have therefore escaped to the bedroom to update the blog for you. Typically they informed Mum that she could leave 15 minutes after visiting tine had ended so me and my Dad were half way home when the call came through.

She is still in some pain and no doubt will be for 5 or 6 days to come (if my experience is anything to go by). But hopefully she won't fully experience what I did as we hope her wound won't become infected.

We don't know yet what the future holds in terms of treatment or prognosis but for the moment we're just focussing on the fact that she is home. Thank you everyone for your good wishes and cards. I'll let you know how things are going in due course. As for me, back to Manchester on Sunday... That's all. J x

No comments: