Saturday, January 21, 2012

Morning All

Not much news to report I'm afraid. Mum hasn't heard any more yet but we're expecting the results of the biopsy some time next week. I'll let you know as soon as we do.

Work has been the usual treadmill - 2 days in Wrexham and 2 in Manchester with just one in Warrington. But actually feeling a bit more positive about work at the moment. I'm dealing with the issues (people) I have and having given up the "Lead BLM" duties I now have more time to spend on my Team which is good. It also allows me to take 2 days a month off (Time Off In Lieu of hours worked or TOIL) in order to spend it with the Aged Ps. We're planning a trip to London for February. Yay.

Two nights out this week: Restaurant Bar & Grill with DD on Thursday and Grill on the Alley with Lesley & Gill last night. V good. Nice quiet weekend catching up on The Story of the Musical will be great ahead of the fabulous Mrs T arriving next weekend, That's all. J x

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Hoping your mum is continuing to recuperate. We are thinking of you all. xx