Sunday, May 29, 2011

Swansea Bound

Well, actually I've arrived. Have decided to spend the bank holiday at the Aged Ps to keep an eye on them as mother still unwell. To be fair she is feeling a lot better than she was, but she's still not right. She has been scheduled for tests (as an outpatient) to find out what the hell is going on. I'll keep you in the loop.

Weather here is rubbish although it did stop raining long enough for me to pop out and clear the gutters this afternoon. Spent the morning hoovering and shopping. OK, I confess. The hoovering took 10 minutes and most of the shopping was for me so don't elevate me to sainthood just yet.

Watched the football last night - very exciting and a good result - and Formula One today - very exciting and the wrong result. And that's all that's happened really. Will let you know if a cow breaks through the hedge or anything... That's all. J x

No comments: