Sunday, May 22, 2011

Because I Do

So I'm sat here reviewing my reactions to Eurovision. On the night I went with UK, Estonia and Germany. And I stick by the latter two but have gone off the UK entry somewhat. My favourite is definitely Estonia (despite the ridiculous lyrics - My Mama Told Me anyone?) - I even like the dancers although they are a bit Chitty Chitty Bang Bang to start with.

To Paul & Maggie's for Paul's birthday last night. Had a good time but shame about the weather as it would have been nice to spend more time in the garden. Quiet day today (thank the Lord) so it will be F1 and Chelsea on the telly. Have already watched Dr Who from last night and it has to have been one of the worst ever. Stupid plot, bad writing, cheap sets (borg rip-off regeneration stations anyone?). Work continues apace. Rumours and plots and politics a-go-go with absolutely no-one recognising my absolute genius. It was ever thus - look at Galileo... That's all. J x

No comments: