Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Day After

So the party was a huge success. Thousands of people. Hundreds of cocktails. Canapes to die for. And a barman who turned up at the door in a soaking wet shirt that clung rather alluringly to him and through which you could see his tattoos. My head hurts today though. Thank you to everyone who came. Hopefully I wasn't rude to anyone. I shall post some photos (if I can remember how to do it) once I get them from the official photographer. I believe there may even be a dvd...! Huge thanks to my party organiser for making it all run so smoothly. That's all. J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

I had a lovely time, thanks, darling. The food was yummy and I think the cocktails were, too, judging from the crowd's reaction. You really should encourage Denise to take up party organising on the grand scale - she's the best!
Am slightly disappointed that you aren't inviting us all to NY next September but mustn't be greedy - there's always your 51st to look forward to!