Monday, August 16, 2010

Holiday Hey Hey Yeah Holiday

Is that a song? No idea. Do I care? No I don't. Now have a week off work and really looking forward to it. Those who know me may find this fact surprising given my avowed love for my job - but its all been getting a bit on top of me recently. So I'm looking forward to a week off - 2 days in Manchester sorting stuff (as my good friend and party organiser DD would put it) followed by 3 days in Swansea (at least one of which will be spent on a visit to the National Botanic Garden of Wales) followed by a trip to Les Miserables at The Lowry with my good friend Jim. Now those who know me (you know who you are) may well express surprise at these plans since you will have heard me say on many an occasion that I'll never go and see a touring West End show in the provinces again (unless I haven't seen it in the West End first). But I thought "what the hey" how can they ruin a show like The Glums even if they don't have fancy barricades? The songs are so strong that it should be a good show anyway. Well, watch this space, famous last words and all that. I'll let you know. Have to go now and do stuff so that's all. J x

1 comment:

NannyOggandGreebo said...

Your contributors' comments are soooo enigmatic, dear heart. Hope you've enjoyed your week's holiday.
x