Friday, April 30, 2010

Welcome Back

Well hello peeps. Sorry for the absence which is partly explained by a broken mother board (whatever that is) and the need for my laptop to spend a little time in rehab. Still, nice to see that my friends who write in characters are keeping everyone up to date.

Loads has happened but I won't bore you all with it here. Of late though... Have been watching the Leaders' debates. Very interesting. I'm a big Nick Clegg fan. Good for him for sticking to his guns on the immigration thing and not pandering to the bigots out there. Am off to Portugal on Sunday and then back on Thursday because Figgy arrives on Friday. The usual theatre, bars and debauchery are lined up.

Went to a conference on Employee Engagement at Haydock Park Racecourse yesterday. Fantastic venue and some really interesting presenters and concepts. Assuming I keep my job through this latest restructuring I will have lots of new approaches to try out on my trainees.

Now have to spend 2 days cleaning to get the flat into some sort of shape for Fig but may post again before I go. Won't be taking the computer with me but I may blog from abroad on my iPhone. That's all for now. J x

3 comments:

fig said...

Very excited about my imminent visit.

Travelling to Manchester by train for the first time and bringing my shiny new laptop with me to while away the hours.

Also hoping it will keep me awake as I am 'doing the count' in Brighton the night beofre for the General Election ... it sometimes goes on 'til three or four in the morning. Lordy I'll be a bug eyed loon by the time I arrive at yours.

A thought. Do you have wi-fi?

See you soon x x x

Jonathan said...

Of course....

fig said...

I love Rex Temples, they are my favourite kind of temple