Saturday, April 03, 2010

Back in Manc

Dreadful journey back. Traffic, road works and accidents. Took 6 and a half hours (normally 5 with a stop). Luckily had my new best friend, Lady Gaga, to keep me company. Just bought her 2 first albums and I simply love her music. Probably impossible to get hold of tickets for her Manchester concert now but I may try. Anyway, back home and straight to get my hair cut followed by martinis, Mad Men and catch up with DD. Then a day off Friday doing nothing and then out to see Alice in the evening followed by a meal at Barbirollis with DD, Bryn & Michelle. A good time had by all but I was rather disappointed with Alice. Mr Burton seems a little samey these days imho. Barbirollis was quiet but good all the same. However, I fear its days may be numbered. They were having problems with their card machine 2 days in a row so it was cash only. Hmmm.....

Nothing on the cards at the moment for today but lets see what the day brings.... That's all. J x

No comments: