Sunday, March 14, 2010

Stuff I've Been Doing

Enron was fabulous. Really clever staging involving light sabres, velociraptors, a couple of songs and some very clever lighting. It was interesting to watch and explained the story of what exactly went on really really well. The Van Gogh was also interesting but there were too many people there despite the timed tickets. Never mind, I bought the book of the show and I'll read up on it just as soon as I can get it back from my mother.

Saw 1984 at The Royal Exchange this weekend. Brilliant staging, I really enjoyed it (even though we turned up late - not my fault!). Dinner at Ego afterwards - the soup was very good.

Also saw A Single Man. Loved it. A very beautiful film and the clothes (unsurprisingly) were beautiful.

There may have been one or two sessions in all the above excitement that involved a vodka martini or two with DD....

That's all. Off to Birmingham tomorrow for 2 days for a conference and to find out if I still have a job. What larks! J x

No comments: