Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello

I'm back! Thank you all who have been calling, e-mailing and otherwise hassling me to make sure I'm OK. Turns out it was my battery. Once its been through around 300 "cycles" then it just breaks apparently. And it stops the computer working - even when its not running off the battery. Now got a new battery (£80 thank you very much Apple) and so am god to go. There's loads to catch up on and I'll try to bring you back up to speed over the next few days (although I'm at a conference in Birmingham on Monday & Tuesday). Please be patient. But I've missed you all and its good to be back. That's all for now. J x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Iam god to go" is this an new retail chain or is a highly inflated view of oneself? No just a typo.....as if...glad you are back up working...enjoy the conference.

Spek soon

Love the Ts