Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson

Just seen the news. I don't feel a great deal to be honest. I wasn't a huge fan. Haven't received any MJ jokes on my phone yet but its just a matter of time...

Other news - Enjoyed the party, the views from the 39th floor are stunning. London was good although I was a little hungover on the way down (First Class helps with this). Bought the shoes I was after and also bought a suit and a tie and some boots. A successful trip shopping-wise. If I do a shopping trip again, I wouldn't do an overnight. Trying to book a show last minute is not a good idea as there are no good seats left as a rule. Better to do down and back in a day I think.

Then to the cinema with Gill Sunday evening (Gill is finally going for promotion - good luck with that honey) to see Terminator Salvation - cute guys but rubbish story. Work is as eventful as ever - management never has a dull moment but that's what keeps it interesting. Nothing else to report at the moment. Off to a Sondheim night at The Bridgewater Hall on Saturday night with Jim. That's all. J x

No comments: