Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Oh This Year We're Off To Sunny Spain

Yes, ladies & germs I'm off to the sun drenched shores (well actually there aren't any shores but you get the picture - its the "sun drenched" you need to concentrate on) of Madrid. Our trusty band of adventurers armed only with the Spanish for "four beers please" (no, I don 't know, ask Denise) will brave the Spanish race and the Spanish railways to spend 4 nights on the sun drenched... oh yes, I've already done that bit. Rather unusually I am simply going along for the ride and have taken no part in the organisation whatsoever. Its strangely liberating not worrying about everyone else and what we'll do and see etc. So you'll have to wait until I get back to hear the hilarious tales of me trying to but a new outfit in The Prado etc etc. Anyway, looking forward to the break. See you soon. That's all. J x

No comments: