Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Lodger's Work Is Never Done

Cleaner has gone sick so guess who has to step into the breach? I didn't even do the housework in my own place (unless the Aged Ps were in the offing). And talking of barely habitable dusty places, will be visiting the apartment to see if anyone has done the cleaning there tonight. I'll let you have an update some time over the weekend.

Had a pleasant evening yesterday with the book group (4 of us, book was Tales of the City, mixed views) at Velvet. I'm assured the food was nice and I can certainly vouch for the vodka martinis and they definitely do a nice line in cute waiters. Then it was back to the lodgings for an Apprentice/Property Ladder fest. Currently blogging at work so must cut it short and will blog more fully at the weekend. Just enough time to say that looking forward to arrival of Fig (followed by arrival of John) in May. Oh and I've gt a meeting on 01/05 in the William Pitt room at Somerset House. How posh does that sound? I'll let you know. That's all. J x

1 comment:

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.