Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tough Week

Lots of meetings. Lots of difficult conversations. Telephone conferences-a-go-go. How does anyone find the time?

Ms DD has returned from climes exotic so it was off to a local bar for a couple of VMs on Thursday. And then she called round here last night so she could catch up on all the recordings I had made for her whilst she was away (trust me, my chores don't end simply because she's in climes exotic). Incidentally, make sure you keep an eye out for time's arrow. That pesky arrow can sneak up on you when you're least expecting it...

Have been watching the Japanese earthquake footage open mouthed. Its unreal and difficult to take in. When you first see it, it takes a minute or 2 before you realise what is going on. Its like nothing I've seen before and strangely compelling. The death toll is going to be thousands and thousands I expect. My heart goes out to them.

And that's all really. Quiet day today, no idea what I have planned for work next week so watch this space... J x

No comments: