Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Fortnight

Too long I know, but have been v busy. Of course, can't remember a thing I've done. Obviously there have been drinks with DD and various other disreputable characters along the way. Highlights include -

Buying 2 wardrobes today. I have finally given up the ghost of walk-in clothes and settled for wardrobes. Am hoping to have a range of various styles and periods of closet.

Book group was fun although not overly impressed with the soup selection at San Rocco. There was minestrone or a vegetable soup with pasta (which wasn't minestrone apparently!).

Da Vinci exhibition was useless - no Da Vinci!

Went to see A Prophet at the Cornerhouse. In French and in a jail. Could it be any more depressing?

And other stuff that I'm sure will come back to me as soon as I finish typing. Not feeling 100% today. Think I may be coming down with a cold which is a pain. On the plus side I'm no longer having my wound "packed" so I can change the dressings myself which saves a lot of time and effort. Need to go back in a week or so to get (hopefully) final sign-off. Work OK at the moment, not too many problems. Will try and do better in next post when feeling a little better. Oh, 2 valentines - Fig & Karen (and I didn't send her one this year - I thought we'd stopped doing it when she settled down - too late now though, happy V Day anyway honey, the card is fab-u-lous). Figs is a little less glittery and more tasteful but also lovely all the same. Happy V Day to you too honey (and don't forget you need to let me know about Jim's Carousel thing). That's all. J x

1 comment:

walkin wardrobes said...

what you need is a walkin wardrobe system, this will force you to keep your cloths sort and clean see http://www.walkinwardrobestore.co.uk for ideas